Aries Overview (March 21 – April 20)
- Aries love: challenges, being seen as a leader, and taking initiative
- Aries colors: red, black, and white.
- Aries planet: Mars, which symbolizes vitality, action, and a pioneering spirit
- Aries Best At – A leader, Energetic, Open to challenges, A risk taker, Persistent
- Aries Worse At – Bossy, Brash, Selfish, Unwilling to listen
- Aries day of the week: Tuesday
Aries Personality –New Start, Exploring things, Discovery, Competition and Courage are traits found in an Arian native. As the first sign of the zodiac, Aries denotes the start of new beginnings. The youthful ram is fiery by nature and they have a restless energy that comes across as a person full of life and enthusiasm. The Arian natives are born independent, fearless and headstrong and they hate to be advised or ordered. Their opinionated views make Aries pioneer in both thought and action. They are very liberal to new ideas and grab the very first opportunities that come their way.
Aries do not make for a very good follower because their inborn desire is to lead the way, basically they are the trailblazers and which is a good trait though. Ruled by the planet Mars – the God of wars that astrologically is associated with masculine drive and aggression, makes them one of the most dynamic signs of the zodiac. An Aries in love desires for a partner who is as easygoing as themselves, and one who can match up to their energy levels.